Product Manager PaynodeComments Off on Product Manager Paynode
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden or remote anywhere in Sweden. Personality over location.
Product Manager Paynode
Are you driven by curiosity and eager to challenge us to become better? We are looking for a Product Owner to drive our payment network for the private jet charter industry forward! You will work in an experienced Product Team consisting of Product, UX Designer developers as well as with fellow “Noders” (that’s what we call ourselves) throughout the company to ensure we meet commercial product goals.
We are strengthening and changing how we work with the product. You will be a part of building our new product mindset. We believe in Product and Product teams like Marty Cagan describes in his book “Inspired”. Bring your creativity, curiosity, and drive to get things done while inspiring others!
With a global product and offices in Sweden and the USA, communication is vital. Your ability to run meetings and workshops with both physical and digital participants will be greatly appreciated.
What you will do
- Build deep knowledge of the needs of our customers, their business and industry
- Balance busines and user needs to drive the product vision, roadmap and product iterations for your teams focus area.
- Bring out the best in the people of the product team you work with
- Understand the goals of colleagues and customers outside your team
- Creatively workshop with Customers and Noders worldwide
- Define and track key metrics in Google Analytics, PowerBI and communicate learnings to the rest of the company
Who you are
- 3+ years from Product Management in a software driven company
- Experience with SaaS and B2B software products preferred
- Payments or FinTech experience is a large bonus
- Smart, creative, curious, and persistent
- Data-informed combined with deep empathy for the user
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity – we test and evaluate without knowing what is right!
- English is our corporate language, so it’s ok if you’re still learning Swedish
- If you have a strong understanding of payments or sales, this can be a bonus.
- We care about the business, and the business cares about us: we have a good relationship with our customers. We’re all in this together!
- Our products are used around the world – and we’re proud of that!
- Software is our thing, but so is raising a family, rock climbing, watching baseball, or (insert your thing here).
How to apply
Sounds like the right fit for you? Please send your resume via e-mail to to our VP Product Tobias Gunnesson [email protected]