Account Executive Flight OperationsComments Off on Account Executive Flight Operations
Location: US remote
Account Executive Flight Operations
As our ideal team member
- You will drive the sales-cycle from beginning to end – from prospecting through closing opportunities.
- You are adept at identifying and qualifying potential new and cross-sell opportunities, while also representing the suite of solutions offered by the Avinode.
- Empathize and solve problems for prospective clients by identifying and understanding their pain points.
- You are motivated and driven to develop relationships in a high-volume sales environment.
- It’s in your DNA to hit your objectives, whether it’s sales activities or sales targets.
- Partner with sales leadership and develop your sales and closing skills.
- You become knowledgeable in Part 135 and Part 91 professional aviation businesses and the aviation industry.
- Partner with Customer Success to ensure an amazing customer experience during the sales handoff.
- Keep a healthy pipeline and manage your opportunities and activities in our CRM.
- You have 2+ years of SaaS sales, business development, account management or CS experience, preferably within a technical product or complex industry.
- Demonstrated familiarity with enterprise SaaS.
- Experience in the aviation industry in crew scheduling and FAR regulations for 135 and 91 operators a huge plus!
- You have a start-up mentality and enjoy creative problem solving to get the job done.
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions.
- You have a passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
Why Avinode Group?
- We are revolutionizing an industry. We love being at the forefront of the market.
- We are a small company with a big footprint. You will be seen and be heard.
- You will be surrounded by Noders who love what they do in work and love what they do
outside of work.
How to apply
Sounds like the right fit for you? Please send your resume via e-mail to our Head of Acquisition Ben Lackey [email protected]