Lead Product ManagerComments Off on Lead Product Manager
Location: Gothenburg and/or remote anywhere in Sweden. Personality over location.
Lead Product Manager
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager for Avinode, the global B2B private jet charter marketplace which is our core product. This is a Group Product Manager role where you are a “player coach”. You will lead a SaaS Product, play as Product Manager on that Product and, since it’s a big product, coach other Product Managers working on the same product.
We believe in Product Management and Product Teams like Marty Cagan describes in his book “Inspired” and we don’t split the Product Manager and Product Owner roles. As a Product Manager you are also the Product Owner in a Product Team with UX Designers and developers building our product. If that’s the kind of strong Product & UX you want to work in, then bring your curiosity and drive to get things done and join us!
What you will do
- Lead the product vision and roadmap for a global B2B marketplace
- Be the manager of Product Managers working on the same product as you
- Keep us aligned to a coherent Product across multiple Product Teams
- Step in as the Product Owner on a Product Team of UX Designers and developers
- Coach other Product Managers to continually sharpen their skills
- Influence and improve how we work with Product Management
- Define and track key metrics so that we make data informed decisions
- There will be some international travel to meet customers and attend tradeshows
Who you are
- 5+ years from Product Management in a software company
- You understand SaaS and B2B software
- Leadership experience, preferably managing other Product Managers
- Fluent in English (Swedish is not a requirement)
- If you know marketplaces, sales tools, or payments this can be a bonus.
- Your ability to run workshops with both physical and digital participants will come to great
- Our products are used around the world – we’re proud of that!
- We care about the business and the business cares about us: we have a good relationship
and work closely with our customers. We’re all in this together!
- Interesting products mean interesting projects to work on – Private Jet Charter is a tricky
business, and we all enjoy the challenge.
- Software is our thing, but so is raising a family, rock climbing, watching baseball, or (insert
your thing here). We have lives outside work, and we work hard to keep it that way.
How to apply
We are partnering with Ehrenborg Search for this recruitment, to apply use this link.
If you have questions about the role you can also contact Tobias Gunnesson, VP Product at [email protected]