Customer Onboarding SpecialistComments Off on Customer Onboarding Specialist
Location: US remote
Customer Onboarding Specialist
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist your focus is on our members’ successful onboarding, implementation, and adoption of the Avinode Group services so that they can reach their operational goals while deriving our products maximum value. You will work closely with customers to ensure they optimize utilization of products they subscribe to, are satisfied with the services they receive, and are up and running effectively. To succeed with this, you are highly-technically proficient and a quick learner with project managements skills up your sleeve. You should be adaptive to different customer personalities while being able to find commonality to establish trust and a productive working relationship. Lastly, we are looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional service, while still knowing how to have a fun and work-life balance.
What you will do
- Help our customers accomplish their goals with our solutions by improving feature adoption and ensure consistent onboarding for new users and customers.
- Educate customers and users on how existing and new product features work, and how the platform can contribute to their business objectives.
- Create product guides, documentation and video tutorials, new touch points in order to educate users about features and what they can do.
- You appreciate B2B best practices in the technology space.
- You understand the importance of driving B2B customer engagement, specifically around the design of customer experience.
- You appreciate a B2B SaaS customer centric approach.
- Host public and private demos, webinars, and training with new customers and leads from time to time.
- Create and continuously update our customer knowledge base in Intercom, so self-servicing customers can figure out how to achieve outcomes on their own.
- Deliver exceptional service, troubleshoots on issues that arise, and ensure every customer is satisfied with the handling of questions/issues during their onboarding experience.
- Develop and keep thorough understanding of our products by meeting with product owners to review and input to product releases and proper system usage.
- Proactively gather customer feedback and relay it to internal teams for product enhancements.
- Continually improve the onboarding and implementation process through experimentation and expertise.
- Maintain and develop high level understanding of the business aviation Industry.
What we are looking for
- An excellent analytical and critical problem solver.
- Professional, genuine, outgoing and empathetic communicator.
- Passionate about people, customer service and going above and beyond customer expectations.
- Never satisfied – you are constantly looking to improve both yourself and the business by experimenting and trying new approaches and tools.
- Embracing a dynamic work environment and industry, where change is the only constant.
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial, energetic, and able to thrive in a high-performing organization.
- Have previous experience in a customer success role, technical support or in managing client relationships.
- You’re excited by the idea of guiding people to execute their ideas using a powerful product and seeing the massive impact your guidance can have for customers.
- You enjoy troubleshooting problems and overcoming technical and non-technical challenges.
- You’re curious about people and problems. You’re a good listener who’s naturally interested to dig in, ideate, and find solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum three years relevant experience in flight ops and/or charter sales.
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills.
- You are fluent in crew scheduling and FAR regulations for 135 and 91 operators.
- Technical aptitude – quick to develop a deep understanding of new software.
- Ability to communicate complex technical features in simple terms.
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a flat organizational environment and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment.
- Pilot Certificate is a plus.
How to apply
Sounds like the right fit for you? Please send your CV to Head of Marketing and CX, Alexandra MacRae.