Senior Staff AccountantComments Off on Senior Staff Accountant
Location: Remote anywhere in the United States. Personality over location.
Senior Staff Accountant – Avinode Group
The Senior Staff Accountant will work with vendors, clients, and the Sales team within the US markets. The ideal candidate will have experience with full cycle bookkeeping, financial reporting, processing accounts payable, billing, management of accounts receivable, collections, professional communications, and business administration experience.
What you will do
- Review prepaid subscription business model to ensure deferred revenue accuracy
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the Director of Finance
- Complete monthly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Review and process intercompany transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Responsible for month end reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Analyze and report financial information to the Director of Finance
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to the Director of Finance
- Audit, review and approve expense reports to align with policies
- Oversee full cycle accounts payable
- Manage general ledger and assist month-end/year-end close processes
- Ensure compliance with all internal processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who you are
- Data driven, motivated individual with high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task successfully
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 3+ years of experience in full cycle AP and AR
- Have an aptitude for numbers and problem solving, work well with people and have a very positive work attitude
- Take ownership of his/her job duties and have the ability to work with minimal guidance
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing in English
- Ability to keep client matters strictly confidential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational skills with keen attention to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel from time to time for business and/or other team engagement activities (10-15%)
Why Avinode Group?
- We are revolutionizing an industry. We love being at the forefront of the market.
- We are a small company with a big footprint. You will be seen and be heard.
- You will be surrounded by Noders who love what they do in work and love what they do outside of work.
How to apply
Sounds like a fit for you? To apply, please send your CV to the Director of Finance, Adriel Argote, at [email protected].