What we are looking for
As a Customer onboarding Specialist your focus is on our members’ successful onboarding, implementation, and adoption of the Avinode Group services so that they can reach their operational goals while deriving our products maximum value. You will work closely with customers to ensure they optimize utilization of products they subscribe to, are satisfied with the services they receive, and are up and running effectively. To succeed with this, you are highly-technically proficient and a quick learner. You should be adaptive to different customer personalities while being able to find commonality to establish trust and a productive working relationship. Lastly, we are looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional service, while still knowing how to have a fun and work-life balance.
What you will do
- Help our customers accomplish their goals with our solutions by improving feature adoption and ensure consistent onboarding for new users and customers.
- Educate customers and users on how existing and new product features work, and how the platform can contribute to their business objectives.
- Create product guides, documentation and video tutorials, new touch points in order to educate users about features and what they can do to.
- You appreciate B2B best practices in the technology space.
- You understand the importance of driving B2B customer engagement, specifically around the design of customer experience.
- You appreciate a B2B SaaS customer centric approach.
- Host public and private demos, webinars, and training with new customers and leads from time to time.
- Create and continuously update our customer knowledge base in Intercom, so self-servicing customers can figure out how to achieve outcomes on their own.
- Deliver exceptional service, troubleshoots on issues that arise, and ensure every customer is satisfied with the handling of questions/issues during their onboarding experience.
- Develop and keep thorough understanding of our products by meeting with product owners to review and input to product releases and proper system usage.
- Proactively gather customer feedback and relay it to internal teams for product enhancements.
- Continually improve the onboarding and implementation process through experimentation and expertise.
- Maintain and develop high level understanding of the business aviation Industry.
Who you are
- An excellent analytical and critical problem solver.
- Professional, genuine, outgoing and empathetic communicator.
- Passionate about people, customer service and going above and beyond customer expectations.
- Never satisfied – you are constantly looking to improve both yourself and the business by experimenting and trying new approaches and tools.
- Embracing a dynamic work environment and industry, where change is the only constant.
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial, energetic, and able to thrive in a high-performing organization.
- Have previous experience in a customer success role, technical support or in managing client relationships.
- You’re excited by the idea of guiding people to execute their ideas using a powerful product and seeing the massive impact your guidance can have for customers.
- You enjoy troubleshooting problems and overcoming technical and non-technical challenges.
- You’re curious about people and problems. You’re a good listener who’s naturally interested to dig in, ideate, and find solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum three years relevant experience in customer service
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- You have experience in business aviation or aviation related industry
- You are fluent in crew scheduling and FAR regulations for 135 and 91 operators
- You have an understanding of flight operations systems such as CAMP, eAPIS, Fuelerlinx, Flight bridge, TSA
- Pilot Certificate is a plus
- Technical aptitude – quick to develop a deep understanding of new software
- Ability to communicate complex technical features in simple terms
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a flat organizational environment and as a member of a team
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment
To apply for this role, please contact email@example.com.
About Avinode Group
Avinode Group was the first company to move business aviation online, disrupting an entire industry with a technology-first mindset.
Today, we operate a growing suite of applications that 6,000+ air charter professionals use to do their everyday work. We take our role in their businesses seriously and make a point of delivering consistently excellent customer service and unique, ever-improving products.
This level of sophistication doesn’t stop us from having fun, however. We “Noders” find it important to enjoy an open and friendly work atmosphere, where a bit of quirky humor is always welcome.
With 100 Noders spread between Göteborg, Miami and Portland, our flexible and collaborative culture empowers every single person to come forward with new ideas, to make mistakes and initiate dialogue. Avinode seeks candidates who thrive on exciting assignments and can collaboratively work alongside smart, humorous and dedicated co-workers. Our roots are firmly planted in our core values, which inspire us every day to exceed expectations.
We are convinced that diversity contributes to building a more sustainable company and we strive to be good role model for diversity. Across the Avinode Group we actively work to make sure all employees have the same possibilities and rights regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation or disability.