Senior Product Manager – Flight OperationsComments Off on Senior Product Manager – Flight Operations
Location: Remote anywhere in the United States. Personality over location.
Senior Product Manager – Flight Operations
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager to lead us in building the next generation flight operations for business aviation and champion product ownership within our company. You will support the business with product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle. This includes gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements as part of actively managing the product backlog. You also work closely with all staff in the company to ensure commercial goals are met.
What you will do
- Take on a high-visibility role in defining Schedaero, our flight operations management system for private jet operators
- Clearly communicate with stakeholders across the organization.
- Collaborate with sales, customer success, and marketing to communicate product changes and address customer feedback.
- Work hands-on with the development team to prioritize, plan, and deliver software that meets your requirements.
- Deliver a Minimum Viable Product by breaking down projects into small releasable functionally with careful and deliberate prioritization.
- Own vision, road mapping, requirements and prioritization.
- Define and track key metrics in Google Analytics, PowerBI and communicate learnings to the rest of the team.
- 10-20% travel to customers, trade shows and inner office.
Who you are
- 5+ years of Software product management or product owner role.
- You understand SaaS and B2B software.
- Agile methodology experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to write clear and concise requirements.
- Experience using Google Analytics. Data-informed but has deep empathy for the user and sharp product instincts.
- Passion for design; know what works and what doesn’t. Empathy for how product works and functions.
- Technically minded, you understand how software is built. No coding. Understand how software is constructed.
- Private Aviation experience a huge plus.
Why Avinode Group?
- Our products are used around the world – we’re proud of that!
- We care about the business and the business cares about us: we have a good relationship and work closely with or customers. We’re all in this together!
- Interesting products mean interesting projects to work on – private jet charter is a tricky business, and we all enjoy the challenge
- Software is our things, but so is raising a family, rock climbing, watching baseball, or (insert your thing here). We have lives outside work, and we work hard to keep it that way.
How to apply
Sounds like a fit for you? Please send your cv to Sean Carmack, Director Product, Flight Operations: [email protected]