Customer Journey SpecialistComments Off on Customer Journey Specialist
Customer Journey Specialist
We are looking for a communicative, independent, and analytical Customer Journey Specialist to join our fantastic Customer Experience team at Avinode Group. You will bring along your deep passion for influencing and driving change through customer experience principles and tools. Working in a cross-functional setting is where you know the magic happens.
You will be a part of a warm, inclusive, and supportive workplace, where a bit of quirky humor is always welcome. Are you up for this exciting challenge?
What you will do
Based on established segments and personas, you use customer journey maps to break down customer experience in different stages – from discovering our brand, to being a first-time user, to becoming a repeat customer. These maps help us spot pain points, emotions, and moments of delight that customers undergo when interacting with us. Your role is to customize journey maps to address specific needs and include aspects that are relevant to each case and to create bespoke touchpoint journeys as well as tweak existing experiences. You will collaborate with other teams to create and implement customer journeys towards positive customer and business outcomes.
- Owning and driving a regular cross-functional schedule of reviewing key customer experience journeys and/or touchpoints with the customer experience team and more widely with other team stakeholders.
- You will apply an insight-led but action-orientated approach to understanding and documenting the performance of our key customer journeys and touchpoints, working with insight to use an appropriate mix of quantitative and qualitative measurement and data analysis.
- Regularly report the status of key customer journeys and touchpoints to stakeholders.
What you will bring along
You thrive in a complex organizational environment and enjoy planning, organization, and creative problem-solving. You will bring along an excellent understanding of how people, objectives, processes, and systems link. You have a background or exposure to managing multiple priorities and resources at one time, working with cross-functional teams. You have a mindset of continuous progression and adaptability to ultimately promote and embed the use of customer journey mapping in the organization.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Customer journey designer or equivalent
- Knowledge and expertise in Project Management and/or Program Management
- Experience in process improvement methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and presentation abilities
- Working in a cross-functional setting is where you know the magic happens.
- Great experience in design thinking, agile projects, and lean startup ‘test and learn’ experimentation.
What do we offer you?
We are proud to offer you a workplace where we have high engagement and where creativity and curiosity is always much appreciated. Your ideas will be heard.
- Ability to schedule your calendar with flexible work locations.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Synergy events where all Noders across meet each other to collaborate on a professional level as well as having fun which is equally as important.
- Great opportunities to develop certain skill or to learn new things with trainings. We want to support your development and dreams.
Want to join our crew?
Sounds like a great fit for you? You’ll find more fun facts about our Noders (that’s what we call ourselves) and our culture on our website.
Kindly apply for this position through the “apply” button with your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible. Please note that selections will be running continuously so don’t wait to apply!
About Avinode Group
Avinode Group, owned by World Kinect Corporation, offers a fully connected suite of essential B2B software to enable Business Aviation professionals through the entire workflow of managing, sourcing, and booking aircraft. Founded in the heart of Sweden in 2002, we support around 2,000 companies globally.
Our essential tools are designed to minimize stress and maximize profit for brokers and operators. The suite includes the world’s leading sourcing platform for air charter, making it easy to find aircraft, book trips, and market aircraft globally. Air charter operators and flight departments are provided with a fully cloud-based fleet management system to make flight operations smoother. Our customers can rely on a hassle-free process from quoting to booking and paying with a fully integrated payment solution.
With 150+ Noders spread between Sweden and the US, our flexible and collaborative culture empowers everyone to come forward with new ideas, try them out, make some mistakes, and initiate dialogue. Avinode Group seeks candidates who thrive on exciting assignments and can collaboratively work alongside other intelligent, humorous, and dedicated co-workers. Our roots are firmly planted in our core values, which inspire us daily to exceed expectations.
Avinode Group is an equal opportunity employer and cares about having the best people for the job. We care about your skills and who you are as a person.
Want more details? Discover the value our essentials bring to our customers every day.